2012年2月4日土曜日

How Do Make My Husband Leave?

how do make my husband leave?

Funny letter from a kid to a soldier in Afghanistan

AStev says:

It's an average kid.

War was just an abstract concept for me at that age, it didn't occur to me that it was real life and death issues. I remember around kindergarten age looking at a magazine talking about WWI and WWII and thinking to myself that I hoped a war would happen in my lifetime.
Love Me or Leave Me
Learn more
By the time the 1st Gulf War started, I was a little more aware of the seriousness of war and I felt a bit guilty, as if my "wish" had made the war happen.

During that war, my 1st or 2nd grade teacher had us make cards to send to the troops. Even though I was somewhat more aware of the serious aspect of war by then, I distinctly remember drawing a soldier behind a wall of sandbags, shooting a machine gun. I assume my teacher filtered mine. :)



These are our most popular posts: how do make my husband leave?

How Do I Get My Ex Husband Back If He Has Already Moved On ...

I too did everything I could to save our 25 year marriage. My husband didnt. He made sure of this by being unfaithful. read more

What was I thinking?

Hi Guys! This is gonna make your brain hurt but here goes. Ive been together with my guy for seven years, and married for four. We have a two year-old son. We have had a tough couple of years given my husband (now my ... read more

Home Ec., Pt. 2: A Balancing Act for Us All

If youve jumped into a plant-based food plan with both feet, you already get it that its all about the food. All about the plants. The place from which all ... My first question would be, "How do I make a salad dressing that me and my husband would like?" Sadly I am used to sweet, french style ... And before long the old heavy dressings such as ranch and French will lose their pull and your salads will leave you feeling a whole-lot better. Going into it with the intention of ... read more

I didnt want the divorce; How do I get him back?

So now my husband has started using an app to track his calories so he can make sure hes eating enough. According to the app .... The problem is that hell leave things to soak and then theyll just sit there. For days and days ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿